Are you missing the opportunity to network with your peers from the insurance sector? Or are you looking to meet a new digital partner to help transform your company’s digital estate and improve your customer’s experiences?
Given the current circumstances, it’s difficult to network with new people, to discuss the challenges you face and how you’re planning to respond to them, particularly when a lot of events have had to be cancelled due to social distancing.
The “Digital Transformation in Insurance” event overcomes that issue, presenting you with an opportunity to gain insights into the customer engagement and operational agility of the insurance sector.
Arena International Events Group’s latest event aims to combine engaging networking opportunities and cutting-edge content in insurance innovation in a two-day virtual event, available to insurance professionals from all over the world.
Attending the event will be an excellent opportunity to;
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and technologies including machine learning and AI;
- Discuss the impact that COVID-19 has had on the insurance sector;
- Identify the future implications of the outbreak;
- Network with your peers and representatives from digital agencies;
- Connect with a global virtual audience;
- Access video chat and 1-2-1 messaging with industry professionals;
- Get anytime access to content from the event after it’s finished.
If you’re looking to meet a new digital partner to assist you in delivering innovative solutions that simplify the lives of your customers then be sure to drop in to our virtual stand, we would love to discuss your visions for your digital estate and what we can do to help you achieve those goals.
You can register for the event on the 5th-6th May 2020 by clicking here.